Saturday 26 March 2011

The Cinderella shoe designer!


Hi Dolls!
The other week me and my Fashion team went on an amazing little trip to the fashion society's show case of up and coming designers.

There was one specific designer in particular that stood out to me. After asking to snap a picture of her........


and then let me snap a few images of her amazing collection all hand made!



These were my favourite so innovative and creative. She called these her "babies"
..moving on to...




and finally....





Now the reason I call her Cinderella girl is because she forgot to leave her name or contact, or I forgot to ask it. Either way she is fab!!! If you see this please do shout me so I can credit you for your work!

Any other designers got anythhing to showcase do let me know! We love new creative fashion!
Peace out
MED
X

No comments:

Post a Comment