Thursday 10 February 2011

Love Magazine - my new obsession!


[my own image]

Love magazine is probably my new favourite thing to read ever it is my new obsession.
Conde Nast published this as a brand extension of the fashion bible Vogue!
Only published quarterly the magazine features high end edgy fashion looks, daring features from some of fashions darkest story tellers and the most beautiful fashion photography I have ever seen in my life!
Flicking through the pages of LOVE magazine instantly inspires me, being a lover of fashion magazines I am instantly drawn to the detail and glamour and how they work together so well. This cover in particular features Kate Moss kissing transsexual model Lea T - with Kate playing the role of the man with the idea of exploring androgyny.

However my favourite part of the whole issue is the fashion photography take a little look!


No comments:

Post a Comment