Tuesday 21 December 2010

Howdy!
I've been bad, I havent blogged in years due to the busy Christmas period at work I've been running around like a headless chicken but I promise lots of posts in the run to New Year!!

So.....
Ive gone from a mysterous dark head to a brave blondie ( kind of) since I last spoke to you.
I was so worried about going light I've always had really darkish hair and have been affraid of what might happen if I went lighter. Plus it's winter and the trend usually is dark in winter nice and light in summer. However I've never been one to follow the sheep so I went ahead........................

.............................



..............
............
........................

DRUM ROLL PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEE....



& There we have it!
I have an all over colour of Dark Chocolate brown with golden honey highlights and copper low lights. Will I ever go the full way? Doubt it but I'm enjoying the flashes for now.
Heres some of my blondspiration.







So make a change this winter!! Walk on my side
MED
x

No comments:

Post a Comment