Monday 10 January 2011

Beyonce did Rihanna "upgrade you" ?

Hello!
Yesterday my girl showed me this image of Beyonce,

I almost choked on my skittles.
Rihanna is OBVIOUSLY the more younger sexier version and although Ri Ri can't match Beyonce in talent it would seem like the younger artist has taken the sex appeal crown from miss B.
I am HOPING and PRAYING that this image is photo shopped otherwise it may be seen by the public as a cheap and desperate attempt to some what compete with Rihanna.
With that being said I still think Beyonce is beautiful. But lets take a look at the original shall we.

Looks like these two ladies now have more than light skin and Jay- Z in common pahahah
MED

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot!!!!
    For me is always been a challenge to test the website on different browsers with different platforms, but this list of links made it all easy….
    NIce post

    ReplyDelete