Monday 3 January 2011

Kim Kardashians New Video Look.

People were shocked when they saw the E! beauty Kim Kardashian leaving the gym after a work out looking like this!

Now we finally know why, her debut music video. Yes I know I was equally as shocked. It seems the 30 year old Kimmy K will dip her toes into whatever money making scheme she can and this time it's music.
With books, purfume , watches and jewlery surley music is another feild for Kim to run wild in. Considering she got famous by taking c*ck on camera I'd say she's doing well.
Apparently Kim Kardashian will be launching a new music career THIS YEAR and has just finished shooting her new video with cameos from Kanye West and Hype Williams directing
So here's her look!





I have to say I am a fan of these looks, It really does take you back to the ghetto fabulous video days of Hype Williams and Busta Rhymes. But the question is Kim... Can you even flippin sing?
MED
x

No comments:

Post a Comment